We hope all our customers are completely happy with their Bohemia products. Our aim is to provide every customers with the same excellent level of service for which we are known. If for any reason you are not entirely happy we will do our utmost to help resolve this.
Returns & Exchanges
For full details please consult our returns page.
If we have accepted an order from you and you then wish to cancel this order you must email us within 24 hours to notify us of this. Please quote your Bohemia Design Limited order number. If you have already been sent an email confirming despatch it will not be possible to cancel your order. In this case it will be necessary for you to return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. A charge of £5.00 will apply to cover our delivery charges and administration costs.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT, where applicable, at the current UK rate.
Secure Online Payment
We accept credit card, debit card, and Paypal payment online. Our web-transactions are securely hosted by Sagepay. Payments can be submitted online using protocol 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the strongest commercially available level of encryption. The private data of the Purchaser will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the Internet. The Purchaser should see a solid padlock in their browser status bar which indicates that the encryption is taking place. Goods will only be despatched once payment has been received in full, and authorised online by MasterCard® SecureCode or Verified by Visa®.
It is important to note that information about our products does not amount to an offer by us to sell the products on that basis. Rather, it is an invitation to you to make us an offer to purchase that product on that basis, therefore references to orders placed by customers are deemed to be references to offers by such customers to purchase the relevant produce from us. Although we will endeavour to maintain to supply you with the item requested, sometimes we may be unable to fulfill an order. In this instance, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity. Product images displayed on the website may occasionally differ from the respective product names and descriptions, due to changes in packaging and/or availability.
If after Bohemia Design Limited has accepted an order from you (acceptance will be communicated via e-mail on receipt of an order), and you wish to withdraw from the contract, you may do so by communicating that wish to us within 24 hours of our acceptance. If you have already received the goods and they are unwanted, you must return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. Please note that the original shipping charges will not be refunded. This will not apply in the case of faulty, damaged or incorrect goods. It is imperative that you notify us within 5 working days of receipt of goods if they are faulty. Provided the goods are returned in the same condition as we supplied them to you, we shall reimburse all monies, less any charges, paid by you for those goods.
The following terms and conditions do not affect your statutory consumer rights. If goods do not reach you in good condition or are faulty, carriage costs for the affected portion of delivery back to Bohemia Design Limited is at our expense. You must contact us to arrange return delivery. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 working days and we will keep you well informed about progress. Bohemia Design Limited will only credit you for the items that have been damaged or are faulty upon safe receipt of the goods into our hands. Bohemia Design Limited will accept returns and give full refunds only in circumstances where the products have not been tampered with or opened. Refunds will be furnished within 30 days of the agreement to refund.
For full details, please see our Delivery page. Bohemia Design Limited cannot be held responsible if any item you have ordered is impounded by or has extra duty charged on it by your local customs and excise department, therefore we recommend that you check with the Customs and Excise Department before ordering from us. To amend an order or delivery address, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to make amendments prior to despatch, but we cannot guarantee changes can be made once an order is processed. An order may incur additional charges if a change of delivery address is requested after the goods have been despatched.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT in the United Kingdom. Website Images We make every effort to ensure that images displayed on our website are as accurate as possible but cannot guarantee an exact match to the product as displayed on your screen.
All product information and technical specifications contained in Bohemia Design Limited are for guidance only, no responsibility can be taken for errors or omissions.
Bohemia Design Limited reserves the right to abort access of our Internet services if your behaviour is found to be discordant with these terms and conditions at any time.
No permission is given by Bohemia Design Limited in respect of the reproduction or use for injurious or commercial purposes of any brand names, product names, designs, photographs and any other material shown on the Bohemia Design website in which intellectual property rights subsist. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Bohemia Gift Cards
To purchase a Bohemia gift card visit https://www.bohemiadesign.co.uk/products/gift-card.
- Once ordered you will receive an email that contains a unique gift card code that can be used at checkout to redeem its value. If you are buying a gift card for someone else, then it is your responsibility to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
Using your gift card:
- Bohemia gift cards hold a balance that can be spent over more than one order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
- We can’t accept any responsibility for stolen, lost or deleted gift vouchers. Gift cards can sometimes be caught in spam filters. Make sure your recipient has received their gift card, as it is their responsibility to keep the gift card safe.
- We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
Florence Shopper Instagram Competition Terms
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- Employees of Bohemia, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 12:45 BST on 13 July 2016 and all entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 20 July 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must like @bohemiadesign on Instagram, like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments.
- The prize for the winner and their tagged friend is one Florence Shopper Basket each.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram on Friday 21 August 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and Instagram handles in such publicity.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Bohemia Design Limited, 39 Bangor Road, Edinburgh, UK, EH6 5JX